If you see any political discussion, you will hear supporters argue for or against some CM or PM candidate. But this is precisely one of the biggest reasons why our polity and governments have consistently failed us over the years. Our parliamentary system is simply not designed to work that way. Continue reading
- World Bank report: India’s GDP growth is negative if we factor in environmental loss
- Gujarat agricultural production in last five years: Foodgrains growth 3.27 per cent, cotton 2.45 per cent, oilseeds (-) 2.71 per cent
- Is Narendra Modi really the only option for PM?
- Free-markets vs Government: Why one is not better than the other
- Arvind Kejriwal and Manish Sisodia at a railway station
- AAP is neither leftist nor rightist, we take the best of both – Kejriwal
- Why is the idea of AAP more important to India than Kejriwal or Modi?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.