Mainly to collect information that could be of use to help further this new people’s movement, that has taken shape under Arvind Kejriwal and Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) and IAC, against the corrupt and colluding system. Please feel free to suggest information (and sources). Also, feel free to use this information any way you like – no citation/credit needed. This is in not officially recognized by the party. I am doing this on my own, and I wish my fellow Indians would also take active part/ownership in this movement, as it is as much our war as it is Kejriwal’s. We cant just cheer him from the audience stand, and let him fight the monsters on his own. We have to step in and chip in with whatever little time and money that we can afford for this fight of ours against the corrupt class.
- World Bank report: India’s GDP growth is negative if we factor in environmental loss
- Gujarat agricultural production in last five years: Foodgrains growth 3.27 per cent, cotton 2.45 per cent, oilseeds (-) 2.71 per cent
- Is Narendra Modi really the only option for PM?
- Free-markets vs Government: Why one is not better than the other
- Arvind Kejriwal and Manish Sisodia at a railway station
- AAP is neither leftist nor rightist, we take the best of both – Kejriwal
- Why is the idea of AAP more important to India than Kejriwal or Modi?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.